Monday 24 October 2011

Water Benefits

Water Benefits

Hello pals.
Hm, today, I feel like sharing an incident of what happened a fortnight before.
13 October 2011.

I was doing my routine, collecting coins from my M6 Vending Machine.
Then, there was an uncle in his 60's I guess, observing me as I clean my vending machine.
The dialogue between me and him is more or less like this :

Me : Kenapa pakcik? Nak ambil air ke?
Him : Yo la... Tunggu ekau siap dulu... <-- Negeri Sembilan dialect
Me : Oooo..... tak pe pakcik. Tak ganggu pun.Pakcik ambil air ni hari-hari ke?
Him : Eh, hari-hari !! Somonjak somput (he means athma) acik dah elok ni, hari-hari acik ambil air ni.
Me : Oooo...... ye ke? Alhamdulillah.....Terima kasih ye cik. Kalau macam tu, hari ni saya kasi air free.
Him : Laaa terima kasih banyak-banyak la nak oi... Semoga murah rezeki..

and, before he went off, he whispered something
"Nak, satu laie nak bagitau, sejak dah minum air M6 ni, hubungan suami-isteri pun dah semakin baik"
while he wiggles his point finger.
Then I was like Ha? Hahahaha...... :D

I continued my task with a big smile :) . Alhamdulillah.. with Allah's blessings, the presence of M6 in this Taman Dusun Nyior helped a lot in making the residents' health better. Yeah!....M6 hydrogen water benefits!

The conclusion is :
To those who have health problems, what are you waiting for? Let's drink M6 nano hydrogen water or call me, Mieza 017-6763608 for more information."Drink it and you'll feel the M6 hydrogen water benefits."

M6 water mieza

1 comment:

  1. Your M6 Vending Machine was very useful to all. Nice innovation one for the best water filters.

    ReplyDelete